VISIONARY BOARD MEMBERS:
- Anshia Crooms, Music + Entertainment Specialist
- Kayenecha Daugherty, Founder of Creative Nomads, Social Connector + Arts Advocate
- Matthew Miller, Award Winning Music Engineer + Producer
- Alex Ryce, Childhood Education Specialist + Advocate
VISIONARY ADVISORY CIRCLE:
- Monokia Tyson Nance (Strategic Adviser) - Brand Specialist + Career Coach
- Monet Shelton (Artistic Adviser) - Vocal Specialist + Musical Team Builder
- Kayenecha Daugherty, Founder + Executive Director
- Art Monet, Membership Manager + Operations Manager
- Nicole Queen, Social Media Coordinator + Outreach Aide
- Maya Brown, Executive Aid
- Smitty, Social Media + Membership Engagement Coordinator
Kayenecha Daugherty- Founder + Executive Director
Arts + creative professional with almost 20 years of experience designing entertainment + experiential events and connecting artists and brands with interested audiences. More recently, educating both professionals and youth through arts and music has evolved Kayenecha's professional passions leading her to build Creative Nomads and their youth program Where Art Starts.
Educating arts professionals and youth through art has Kayenecha's undivided attention. She believes completely that emerging arts professionals without professional development and access to successful peers are less likely to fully realize their potential. She is also acutely aware that youth that have little to no access to arts, music, and wellness tools are deprived of discovering their vast capabilities to imagine and manifest their dreams or thrive in today's society. Art is too important to not support on a professional or youth level.
Her personal goal is to provide more educational resources to both arts professionals and youth in ways that are fun, build community, and foster personal growth for all involved.
Through Creative Nomads she looks forward to connecting with instructors, other community partners, and funders who can assist in expanding the services of Creative Nomads to those who need and cherish art and wellness in their lives and the lives of everyone in our communities.